RBI Grade B is an annual examination conducted at the national level to fill officer posts in the RBI. The examination is divided into three phases- Prelims, Mains and Interview.
For the first phase (prelims), four subjects are covered in the examination: General Awareness, Language and Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude. It includes topics like current affairs, Indian Financial and Banking system, Banking terms, Grammar, Comprehension, Data Interpretation, Simplification, Ratio, Percentage, Number Systems, Data Sufficiency, Coding or Decoding etc.
The candidates must plan and try to cover as much of the syllabus quickly. For the candidates facing a time crunch before the examination, there are some ways to cover the RBI Assistant Grade B syllabus in a limited time.
For the second phase, the candidates need to prepare for topics related to Economic and Social issues, English Writing Skills and Finance and Management. The topics mainly revolve around Development, Economy, Financial organisations, Social, Gender and Political issues and systems, Finance and Management theories, Communication, Grammar etc.
We will be discussing some tips for completing the RBI Assistant Grade B syllabus in less time.
RBI Grade B Syllabus For General Awareness
- General Awareness topics are included in both prelims and mains exams, and it also has the highest weightage. Daily reading of newspapers and current affairs magazines is a must.
- Candidates can refer to finance magazines and news websites like The Economic Times, Money Control etc., to stay updated.
- Make a list and prepare for the finance and banking terms and take a glance daily.
For all this, BYJU’s Exam Prep has been carefully designed to cater to the needs of students for the exam without the clutter of excessive materials available online. It has general knowledge content from reliable sources like government websites and regulatory bodies. It also has a current affairs quiz and daily general knowledge updates. Quizzes are added daily to the website.
RBI Grade B Syllabus For English Language And Writing Skills
- Find out the most frequent questions and prepare for grammar and vocabulary according to them.
- Focus on grammar and take mock tests and quizzes to prepare for the same.
The mock tests dedicated to RBI Assistant Grade B exams are conducted as a simulation of the actual exam to test and recognise gaps for the candidates.
RBI Grade B Syllabus For Logical Reasoning
- Candidates must clear the concepts first while preparing for Logical reasoning. Go through the concepts of reasoning questions asked in previous question papers.
- After the concept is clear, candidates can take mock tests and attempt test series to increase the speed of solving during the examination.
Online classroom programs are available where educators and experts clarify concepts related to the RBI Grade B exam syllabus in descriptive parts of the papers. It also includes test series, study materials, the latest test series and performance analysis.
RBI Grade B Syllabus For Quantitative Aptitude
- Clarify the concepts at the earliest.
- Practice daily to gain speed while solving.
RBI Grade B Syllabus For Finance and Management
- Check the finance and banking news daily.
- Practice daily for fast solving since RBI has banned calculators since 2017.
- Check multiple sources for numerical, derivatives etc.
- For the management part, make a list of common questions and study online.
Along with the videos of previous online classes, daily online classes are also conducted for the candidates. It offers the best online classroom program to clear confusing concepts easily and in less time.
RBI Grade B Syllabus For Economic and Social Issues
- For the concepts, candidates can choose to study from NCERT economics books of classes 11th and 12th.
- For social issues, make a list of topics commonly covered and study from the internet, including surveys, reports etc. You can refer to the online exam prep for concepts and tests related to the same.
With such a vast syllabus, many candidates fail to find the time to prepare well for the RBI Grade B examination. Thus, planning is the key to completing the syllabus on time. Candidates can find quick and easy-to-understand content online classes for quick clarification of concepts and doubt resolution.