Recently, a list of the top 5 influencer marketing campaigns in the education field was published on Medium. These five marketing campaigns for different educational institutes were selected because they were creative and successful, which is what we aim to achieve with our own blog posts!
What is influencer marketing?
Influencer marketing is a form of marketing in which brands collaborate with influential people in their industry to promote their products or services. Influencers can be anyone with a large following on social media, including celebrities, bloggers, and micro-influencers.
The education field is no stranger to influencer marketing. In fact, some of the most successful influencer marketing campaigns have come from educational brands. Here are a few of the best examples:
- literacyplanet.com’s #bookstagram campaign
- Khan Academy’s #youcanlearnanything campaign
- National Geographic’s #teachandlearn campaign
- Discovery Education’s #EduPassion project
- Barnes & Noble’s #BNClassroom initiative
Top 5 Influencers Marketing Campaigns in the Education Field
There are many great influencer marketing campaigns in the education field. Here are the top five:
- A company called “Classroom Without Borders” ran a campaign that encouraged people to donate school supplies to children in need. They partnered with celebrities like Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato, who shared videos about the campaign on their social media channels.
- The American Federation for Teachers ran a campaign called “Teachers Deserve More” to raise awareness about the low salaries of teachers compared to other professions. They partnered with celebrities like Mark Ruffalo and Olivia Wilde, who shared videos and posts about the campaign on their social media channels.
- A company called “PBS Learning Media” ran a campaign called “Every Student Deserves Great Teachers” to raise awareness about the importance of quality teachers in schools. They partnered with celebrities like Jennifer Hudson and Viola Davis, who shared videos and posts about the campaign on their social media channels.
- The National Education Association ran a campaign called “Students First” to raise awareness about the importance of investing in public education. They partnered with celebrities like Kerry Washington and Leonardo DiCaprio, who shared videos and posts about the campaign on their social media channels.
Instagram Influencer Advertising for a College
Instagram influencer advertising is a powerful marketing tool for colleges and universities. By partnering with popular Instagram users, colleges can reach a wider audience of potential students and build their brand.
There are a few things to keep in mind when planning an Instagram Influencer Marketing campaign for a college. First, it’s important to identify the goals of the campaign. What does the college want to achieve? Are they looking to increase awareness of their school, attract new students, or promote a specific program?
Once the goals are established, it’s time to start reaching out to potential influencers. Look for users who have a large following and who produce content that aligns with the college’s brand. Make sure to negotiate terms upfront so both parties are clear on what is expected.
Finally, once the campaign is underway, be sure to monitor its progress and adjust as needed. Keep an eye on metrics like reach, engagement, and conversions to ensure that the campaign is meeting its goals.
Snapchat Influencer Campaign for an English Class
With the rise of social media, influencer marketing has become one of the most popular and effective marketing strategies. And Snapchat is one of the hottest platforms right now. That’s why we’ve put together a list of some of the best Snapchat influencer campaigns in the education field.
- Snapchat Influencer Campaign for an English Class: This campaign was created by an English teacher to help her students learn more about literature. She enlisted the help of a few popularSnapchatters who agreed to post pictures and videos of themselves reading classic literary works.
- Geizable Math Challenge: This campaign was created by a math teacher to help her students better understand math concepts. She enlisted the help of a few popular Snapchattersto post videos and pictures of themselves doing various math challenges.
- Science Behind the Scenes: This campaign was created by a science teacher to give her students a behind-the-scenes look at how scientists work. She enlisted the help of a few popular Snapchattersto post pictures and videos of themselves working in various labs and conducting experiments.
- Art in Action: This campaign was created by an art teacher to show her students how artists create their work. She enlisted the help of a few popular Snapchattersto post pictures and videos of themselves working on various art projects.
How to Find the Right Influencers for Your School’s Needs
There are a few key things to keep in mind when looking for the right influencers for your school’s needs. The first is to make sure that they have a large and engaged following. The second is to make sure that their content is relevant to your school’s mission and values. And the third is to make sure that they are willing to work with you to create custom content that will promote your school in the most positive light possible.
When it comes to finding influencers, there are a few different ways you can go about it. One way is to use an influencer marketing platform like Tako Agency or HYPR. These platforms allow you to search for influencers based on specific criteria, such as location, niche, or follower count. Another way is to simply do a search on social media sites like Twitter or Instagram using relevant hashtags. For example, if you’re looking for education-focused influencers, you could search hashtags like #edchat or #education.
Once you’ve found a few potential influencers, reach out to them and see if they’d be interested in working with your school. If they are, ask them to send over some examples of their previous work so you can get an idea of their style and quality of content. Once you’ve found an influencer you’re happy with, work with them to create custom content that will promote your school in the best
Influencer marketing can be a great way to reach new audiences and promote your brand or product, especially in the education field. We hope that our top 5 best Influencer Marketing Campaigns in the education field have given you some inspiration for your own campaigns. If you need help finding influencers to work with or want more tips on how to run a successful campaign, check out our blog for more information.